Making Life Simpler

Anything that helps me get things done quicker is always a welcome relief.  Food shopping, last minute gifts, paying my phone bill even – if it can be done within a few clicks, I’m in! Whether you lead a busy lifestyle or not, convenience is always going to be important for most of us.

So when Bidvine, the latest company to hit my radar, with some people calling it the Tinder of local services, contacted me I was super keen to give their website a whirl. Bidvine is the fast, free way to get competitive quotes for local services from interested, available professionals. This means you will only hear from companies that are actually relevant to you and you’ll not be bombarded with emails from the ones who are either too far away, too expensive, or just not your cup of tea.

How does Bidvine work?

Bidvine does all the legwork and takes away the hassle on behalf of the customer (you) and the professional. It enables users on both sides of the screen to liberate their time by making it easier to find the right professional and exact service that you’re looking for. It’s ridiculously simple. You can almost call it your own personal PA service… in a way… just without the coffee/tea making facilities 😉

It takes minutes. Literally minutes, and works like this:

Making Life Simpler

Take a visit to the bidvine.com homepage.  The website seriously couldn’t be any easier or clearer to use and the app is just as good.

Once on their homepage, it is very clearly marked for you to start typing in the kind of service you require and where to enter your details. Punch in the service you need and sit back. There are a few personalised questions you’ll be asked to answer, but again this is to make sure you get exactly what you’re looking for. Not only are you matched up with trusted professionals in your area, but also services within your budget.

What services do they provide?

There are so many services offered.  Whether its the more obvious ones like oven cleaners, window cleaners or accountants…to the less obvious: personal training, yoga teachers and nutritionists.

Bidvine then works its magic, filters out your request to the right trusted and qualified professionals on their database, and you then receive quotes from up to 5 different professionals in your area. I personally wanted to search for a family portrait photographer. My son and step-daughter are growing up so fast and before we all get any older I want to have some nice relaxed, natural outdoors photos taken.  Something that I can treasure forever and look back on. You get my drift, everyone loves a nice family photograph.

Making Life Simpler

You can then view their credentials and reviews and book your favourite one and remember, its totally free so you will pay your chosen professional directly and that’s it. It really is that simple!

I was super impressed with Bidvine and whilst this post has been sponsored by them, my feedback and comments are totally genuine. I can 100% confirm that I would use this service again for anything we need and it’s safely bookmarked on my browser.

Now I wonder if I can persuade Steve to let us have a magic cleaning lady? Hmm…

Would you consider using this service? Do you find calling around different places for a quote totally boring and time consuming? If so – try Bidvine! Let me know in the comments box below what you think.

Sponsored by Bidvine but all words, comments and opinions are genuine and belong to Hello Cuppies. Our reviews are always 100% honest.

1. 25th July 2017 / 4:20 pm

I tried the website and it looks great although I was trying to find which country it was for and I didn’t want to go through the whole procedure. Is it for the UK? I’d love if it were for Spain as we have such trouble trying to find people here.

2. 25th July 2017 / 4:22 pm

There are so many ways for people to be connected to businesses and get real reviews on services. The transparency and competition is awesome for consumers.

25th July 2017 / 5:08 pm

Isn’t it just! I loved the honesty of bidvine too

3. 25th July 2017 / 5:01 pm

Wow I would definitley consider using this site! Sounds awesome. Also, I love the layout of your page. Everything looks so well together. Do you mind me asking which site you used to become self hosted?

25th July 2017 / 5:07 pm

Thank you! My hosting company is called fastnet but my template is from Pipdig xx

4. Alexandria
    25th July 2017 / 6:39 pm

I’ve never heard of this before! I’ll have to check it out!

5. 25th July 2017 / 8:00 pm

love the flat lay! Looks interesting im heading over to their website now, thanks!

6. 26th July 2017 / 1:24 pm

This sounds like a helpful site! I have already clicked the link and am going to check them out right away.

7. 30th July 2017 / 5:25 pm

I’ve just had a look and it looks like a great site. I’ll definitely be storing this away for when I start up my own business.

(Also btw I love your photos. The framing and colouring is brilliant!)

8. 7th August 2017 / 4:08 pm

This website looks very promising, wish something similar is available in my city.. would definitely make life much easier.

9. Melissa
    7th August 2017 / 4:25 pm

I have never heard of this company, thanks for the info. I will definitely consider using them in the future.

10. 7th August 2017 / 5:16 pm

I am making note of this right now. I have a couple of tried and true contractors that I use (my plumber for one), but in other categories I don’t have a favourite or go-to. I will definitely try this service!

11. 7th August 2017 / 6:14 pm

This seems like such a great app! I’ll have to check them out again when we move into our new house!

12. Beth @ BethinaBox.com
    7th August 2017 / 8:17 pm

This is something I NEED in my life. I’m forever ringing around asking for quotes for this and that. Then there’s the time I spend umming and arring over whether the company’s reviews are good enough for me to take a chance. Thanks for the review. 🙂

13. brigettedanielle
    7th August 2017 / 8:34 pm

Anything that will help me save time and money has my attention! I am definitely going to check it out!

14. Momma Addict
    7th August 2017 / 8:52 pm

This sounds like an incredible service. My husband and I have mostly used the good old fashion word of mouth technique but have had problems getting people in a timely manner. I like that only people ready to provide the service are interacting with you. Will need to check this out.

7th August 2017 / 9:53 pm

Totally agree with you on the time keeping thing! That can be super frustrating too x

15. 7th August 2017 / 9:08 pm

I’ve never heard of this before! It seems like a well-organized app catered to your needs! Score! Will look into it.

16. Lindsay Fischer
    7th August 2017 / 9:50 pm

I think this would be awesome for busy parents and/or entrepreneurs! Since I am *almost* both (my twins are due in November), I will definitely be looking into this for services that I don’t have time to do a ton of searching/Googling! Thank you!

7th August 2017 / 9:52 pm

Welcome! And congratulations & good luck with the twins! X

17. 7th August 2017 / 9:59 pm

Oh yess!!! I always have trouble managing my time that at the end I feel like I didn’t get anything done. Can’t wait to try it!

18. Tanvi Rastogi (@Tanviidotcom)
    7th August 2017 / 10:59 pm

I had not heard of this website until now. This is why I love blogging, it helps me stay up to date with all these new apps and sites. I will definitely check Bidvine out.

19. 8th August 2017 / 3:23 am

Wow, from window cleaning to yoga?! That’s a wide range of great services!

20. 8th August 2017 / 3:55 am

This sounds like a really beneficial service! Is it only available in the U.K.?

21. Nicola Bromley
    8th August 2017 / 8:09 am

I’ve heard of Bidvine but not used it before. We have used a similar service – rated people – for finding recommended trades people to do work on our home and it’s so useful!

22. 8th August 2017 / 12:53 pm

I have never used Bidvine before but it sounds like it would save me a LOT of time. I’d love to give it a go!

23. Joanna
    8th August 2017 / 1:56 pm

Sounds like an interesting service for when you need a photographer or a local to help you with something. I haven’t used it before because it doesn’t work in my area.

24. 8th August 2017 / 5:19 pm

I have to check this out, it looks interesting and very convenient.

25. SusanneRemic
    8th August 2017 / 6:46 pm

Ohhh I’ve heard of this, sounds really interesting. A friend has used bid vine too and rates it. Anything that makes life a little easier is the way forward, for sure! I always wonder why nobody came up with the idea sooner! Off to get myself a cleaner now… 🙂 x

26. 8th August 2017 / 6:58 pm

I never thought of using this kind of app but it is super clever. You want to best service at the best price and the app can help you find it? Just perfect

27. 9th August 2017 / 12:34 am

I’ve not heard of this service before but it sounds so cool. I like the concept of Bidvine for making life simplier.

28. alisonrost
    9th August 2017 / 3:57 am

What an interesting service, and definitely something I might use. I wonder what they’re vetting process is for professionals who belong to their network? (ps: I’m with you on the cleaning service!) x

29. Yeu Doi
    9th August 2017 / 4:34 am

Sounds like a great idea. I will check it out. We are always on the lookout for great service people and helpers.

30. 9th August 2017 / 9:54 pm

Definitely pinning & checking this out. I’d love to be able to use their services in the future

31. 10th August 2017 / 5:07 am

This will be so helpful for me and managing all of my life problems.

32. Elizabeth O
    11th August 2017 / 3:39 am

Awesome! This service is really helpful for every people who wants to manage their time wisely.

33. 16th August 2017 / 5:02 pm

This looks like a really helpful service. Sometimes, I’m just at a loss at where to go to find reliable or competitive tradespeople so this might be a service that I use soon! I’m impressed with how many questions you are asked after selecting your service, it sounds really professional.

34. 22nd September 2017 / 2:46 pm

This sounds really handy, it’s often quite hard to track down good local tradespeople and like you I am all about making life easier!

35. 8th October 2017 / 4:21 pm

We recently used Bidvine for some work we needed completing in our home, it was a really quick and easy way to find the services that we needed so I can truly attest to the fact it is a handy app!